These peaches, or "momo" as they are called in Japanese, are grown in the Yamanashi prefecture in Japan, a region in the country known as the largest producer of peaches.
These premium fruits are sweet and juicy, with a light pink to red colour skin. Try them today!
- This is a pre-order item.
- Orders placed before 10am every Monday will be flown in from Japan and will reach our stores by the following Wednesday evening. Delivery/self pick-up will commence on the following Thursday/Friday.
- Orders placed after 10am every Monday will be placed under the next week's delivery slot.
- E.g. Orders placed on Mon, 5th July at 9am, item will be reach our outlets on Wed, 14th July evening. Delivery/self pick-up available on Thurs (15th July) / Fri (16th July) between 11am-2pm.
- Orders placed on Mon, 5th July at 1pm, will be delivered on Wed, 21st July evening. Delivery/self pick-up will commence on Thurs (22nd July) / Fri (23rd July) between 11am-2pm.
- Only available for certain locations in Klang Valley - please get in touch with us to check if we deliver to your area.
- Last order date - 26th July 10am. Last delivery date to customer - 5th Aug & 6th Aug.
- Photo is for illustration purposes only.